POT BONUS: $1000.00
SPONSOR: ARENA INTERNET CAFE
• All items set to OFF and appearance rate set to NONE.
• Extending an infinite/lock/freeze past 250% is considered stalling and is banned.
• Coaching between games in a set is banned, you may coach before and after a set is underway.
• Suicide Moves and Sudden Death: The winner of each game is determined by the results screen in all cases, except when the players are presented with sudden death. When the players are presented with sudden death, the results screen is ignored and the following rules are used to determine the winner.
• In the case that the game timer expired, the winner is the player/team with the highest stock count & lowest damage percentage (combined stocks & damage percentage in doubles).
• In the case that players died on the same frame without the game timer expiring (regardless of whether or not a suicide move was involved, with one exception below), or in the case that players/teams had equal combined damage percentages when the timer expired, a tiebreaker game will be played to determine the winner. The tiebreaker game is played on the same stage with the same characters, with the stock count set to 1 and the stock timer set to 3 minutes. The winner of the tiebreaker game is determined in the same way the winner of a normal game is determined (in extremely rare cases this will result in an additional tiebreaker game being played).
• Each player/team may use a suicide move to force sudden death once within each game and any tiebreakers linked to that original game. If a player/team uses a suicide move to force sudden death during a tiebreaker game after having already done so during the original game or in any of the tiebreakers linked to the one being decided, that player/team forfeits that game instead of playing an additional tiebreaker game.
Battlefield/Miiverse | Final Destination/Omega Stages | Smashville | Town and City | Dreamland 64 | Lylat Cruise | Duck Hunt
1 Stage ban in Bo3, 0 in Bo5
* Battlefield and Miiverse are interchangeable after game 1 and may be picked. If one stage is ever banned, so is the other one.
** Final Destination and all Omega Stages are interchangeable after game 1 and may be picked. If one stage is ever banned, Final Destination and all Omega Stages together will be banned.
Stocks: 2 (3 for doubles)
Time Limit: 6 Minutes (9 for doubles)
Customization off, equipment and badges are banned
Friendly Fire: On
Pause: OFF at the request of each player (recommended)
Launch Rate: 1.0
Default Size Mii Fighters are allowed (All movesets allowed, as the game does not consider them “Custom” moves and also are balanced frequently). All Mii fighters must be made using Guest Miis only.
During character selection however, you cannot swap to a new moveset once your character and moveset has already been chosen for that round, for example:
– Game 2, Mii player had to pick their character first after winning game 1, and after the opponent picks their character the Mii player decides to change their moveset.
THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. A moveset is considered a character and as such, you cannot change character in situations outlined in the set procedure.
1. Players will Rock-Paper-Scissors for port priority or first ban and will stay in those ports for the set
2. Both players choose their characters for the first game. A double-blind pick may be requested by either player.
3. Players strike stages from the Starter Stage List in the following order:
– P1 bans 2 stages
– P2 bans 3 stages
– P1 bans 1 stage and the match will be played on the remaining stage.
4. The winner of the previous game bans 1 stages the opponent can not pick in the next game. (0 bans in bo5 sets)
5. The loser of the previous game chooses a stage from the Starter or Counterpick Stage List.
6. The winner of the previous game chooses their character.
7. The loser of the previous game chooses their character.
8. Steps 5-7 are repeated as necessary.
Modified Dave’s Stupid Rule (DSR): A player may not select the last stage that they have won on previously in the set unless the opponent explicitly agrees to it. Out of the stages a player has won on, they may choose a stage excluding their most recent stage won on.
Colour Clause: For doubles matches, players must match the colour of their character with their team colour when requested by any other player. Players should also do their best to adhere to any other colour requests made by other players (especially colour blind players) for the benefit of visibility.
RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE