POT BONUS: $1000.00
SPONSOR: ARENA INTERNET CAFE
• All items set to OFF and appearance rate set to NONE.
• Extending an infinite/lock/freeze past 250% is considered stalling and is banned.
• Coaching between games in a set is banned, you may coach before and after a set is underway.
• Suicide Moves and Sudden Death: The winner of each game is determined by the results screen in all cases, except when the players are presented with sudden death. When the players are presented with sudden death, the results screen is ignored and the following rules are used to determine the winner.
• In the case that the game timer expired, the winner is the player/team with the highest stock count & lowest damage percentage (combined stocks & damage percentage in doubles).
• In the case that players died on the same frame without the game timer expiring (regardless of whether or not a suicide move was involved, with one exception below), or in the case that players/teams had equal combined damage percentages when the timer expired, a tiebreaker game will be played to determine the winner. The tiebreaker game is played on the same stage with the same characters, with the stock count set to 1 and the stock timer set to 3 minutes. The winner of the tiebreaker game is determined in the same way the winner of a normal game is determined (in extremely rare cases this will result in an additional tiebreaker game being played).
• Each player/team may use a suicide move to force sudden death once within each game and any tiebreakers linked to that original game. If a player/team uses a suicide move to force sudden death during a tiebreaker game after having already done so during the original game or in any of the tiebreakers linked to the one being decided, that player/team forfeits that game instead of playing an additional tiebreaker game.
Battlefield | Final Destination | Yoshi’s Story | Dreamland N64 | Fountain of Dreams
1 Stage ban in Bo3, none in Bo5
Time Limit: 8 Minutes
Pause: OFF at the request of each player (recommended)
1. Players will Rock-Paper-Scissors for port priority or first ban.
2. Both players choose their characters for the first game. A double-blind pick may be requested by either player.
3. Players strike stages from the Starter Stage List in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order and the match will be played on the remaining stage.
4. The winner of the previous game bans 1 stage the opponent can not pick in the next game. (Does not apply during Bo5 sets)
5. The loser of the previous game chooses a stage from the Starter or Counterpick Stage List.
6. The winner of the previous game chooses their character.
7. The loser of the previous game chooses their character.
8. Steps 5-7 are repeated as necessary.
Wobbling is legal, continuing to wobble past 250% when the opponent can be instantly killed is considered stalling and will result in a forfeit stock for the one initiating the wobble.
Dave’s Stupid Rule (DSR): Neither player may select a stage that they have won on previously in the set unless the opponent explicitly agrees to it.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE